[INDOLOGY] Looking for the Shamsher Manuscript…

Péter-Dániel Szántó szantopeterdaniel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 07:25:18 UTC 2022

Dear Westin,

Please see pp. 421-430 in Harunaga Isaacson & Francesco Sferra. 2014. *The
Sekanirdeśa of Maitreyanātha (Advayavajra) with the Sekanirdeśapañjikā of
Rāmapāla. Critical Edition of the Sanskrit and Tibetan Texts with English
Translation and Reproductions of the MSS*. Manuscripta Buddhica 2. Hamburg:
Asien-Afrika-Institut, Universität Hamburg & Napoli: Università degli studi
di Napoli ‘L’Orientale’.

These pages contain a re-edition, translation, and a reproduction of the
ms. (Kaiser Library 142, b/w but very legible).

Best wishes,
Peter