[INDOLOGY] Transliteration font for Mac 11.5.2

Hock, Hans Henrich hhhock at illinois.edu
Sun Feb 27 00:28:02 UTC 2022

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Thanks to those who already responded.

In the meantime I have been able to solve the issue, and I am sharing this in case somebody else might encounter the same problem.

The important thing is not the font (Gandhari Unicode), but the rendering machine – Easy Unicode. Once that is properly installed it works, even on OS 11.5.2 (“Big Sur”).

All the best,

HHH