[INDOLOGY] A request of the pages from Bhikkhu K.L. Dhammajoti, "Entrance into the Supreme Doctrine" (*Abhidharmāvatāra)

Gleb Sharygin gleb.sharygin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 15:30:31 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

The above-mentioned book, published in Hong Kong in 2008 (2nd edition), is
not available to me neither in Munich, nor in Leiden.

I wonder if anyone could provide me with a couple of pages from the book?
Sadly, I don't even have a table of contents of the said book,
but I have access to van Velthem's French translation, and the passages,
which interest me, are located on pp. 40-41 in it.
It is chapter IV ("Les formations"), the beginning of the second scroll
("second rouleau"). In particular, I require the whole paragraphs on
*upādāna* and on *kāyagrantha*, if possible, with all the footnotes to
them. Any help will be much appreciated!

The full bibliographical details of two books are:

Van Velthem, Marcel. *Le traité de la descente dans la profonde loi
*(Abhidharmāvatāraśāstra)
*de l’Arhat Skandhila* (Publications de l’Institut Orientaliste de Louvain
16). Louvain-la-Neuve, 1977.

Dhammajoti, KL. *Entrance into the supreme doctrine*: *Skandhila's*
Abhidharmāvatāra. Hong Kong: Centre of Buddhist Studies, University of Hong
Kong, 2008.

Kind regards,
Gleb Sharygin
Gonda Fellow, IIAS, Leiden University