[INDOLOGY] vedic revival

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:15:54 UTC 2022

Dear Friends,

I'm compiling a bibliography and would appreciate any suggestions on books,
chapters, sections, films, YouTube clips, and any other related media.

The topic is "Vedic Revival / Vedic Revivalism".

I have compiled references that mostly cover the contemporary
manifestations of this phenomenon, though I am sure there might be things
I've missed.

If there are any recommendations on particular references to earlier,
historical periods, then I would be delighted to know what these might be.

If there certain thematic groupings one might apply, please let me know.

These references could be in any language, not being restricted to English.

Thank you in advance.

All the best,

Patrick McCartney, PhD
ISRF Fellow 2022-23 - Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Adjunct Lecturer - Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
Research Associate - Nanzan University Anthropological Institute, Nagoya,
Japan
Visiting Fellow - South and South-east Asian Studies Department, Australian
National University
Member - South Asia Research Institute (SARI), Australian National
University

Skype / Zoom - psdmccartney
Phone + Whatsapp + Line:  +61410644259
Twitter - @psdmccartney @yogascapesinjap