[INDOLOGY] News

Hock, Hans Henrich hhhock at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 29 16:05:16 UTC 2022

I join the heart round of congratulations. A well deserved honor indeed

Hans Henrich

On Apr 29, 2022, at 10:50, Madhav Deshpande via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

Hearty congratulations, Anne! Well deserved honor.

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]