[INDOLOGY] Dismantling Global Hindutva Conference

Shrinivas Tilak shrinivast_k11612 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 12:27:30 UTC 2021

A recent article onmedium.com contained the following sentence that struck me--“This conference [DismantlingGlobal Hindutva = DGH] is frightening in the lack of dissent the topic findswithin academia” (see https://medium.com/@sankrant/the-banality-of-bigotry-conference-targeting-hindus-shows-how-little-some-western-academia-has-1f8f245c6a34

Indeed, evenon this list I have not found, as yet, any post (for or against) concerning the DGHconference that is scheduled as an online event for Sept 11-13 and sponsored byover forty universities from the USA and Canada.
Shrinivas Tilak