[INDOLOGY] Question about the Indian grammatical tradition's impact on Western philology and linguistics

Hock, Hans Henrich hhhock at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 13 21:11:37 UTC 2021

Dear All,

There is also a paper of mine dealing with the impact of Sanskrit phonetic traditions on western phonetics –

The Sanskrit phonetic tradition and western phonetics. In: Sanskrit and development of world thought, ed. by Vempaty Kutumba Sastry. 53-80. New Delhi: Rasthriya Sanskrit Sansthan and D.K. Printworld, 2014.

All the best,

Hans Henrich