[INDOLOGY] Journal Asiatique

RIBERAIGUA Caroline caroline.riberaigua at college-de-france.fr
Wed Nov 3 11:04:09 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Amina Abudureheman, Librarian at the Société asiatique de Paris, confirmed that digitization of the Journal asiatique is under process.

It will be on line on the portal Persee

[ https://www.persee.fr/ | https://www.persee.fr/ ]

The program has been delayed because of the Covid crises and the fact that the staff is reduced to only one person, Amina, with help of some volunteers, rarer nowadays due to the sanitary situation.

I have no information though on the date on the publication online of the Journal.

For further information, the better would be to contact the Société Asiatique.

Here’s the email of the library : [ mailto:biblio.soasiatique at gmail.com | biblio.soasiatique at gmail.com ]

With best wishes

Caroline Riberaigua
Ingénieur de recherche
Institut d'études indiennes (Pôle Mondes Asiatiques)
Institut des civilisations du Collège de France /CNRS UMS 2409
52 rue Cardinal Lemoine
75005 PARIS
Tel : 01 44 27 18 10