[INDOLOGY] Veda in Kashmir released

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Thu May 20 06:41:41 UTC 2021

Dr.Witzel
Thanking you in advance for your new book, can you kindly let me know whether any PDF version of the book exists, or whether I can access the book online.(in these pandemic and stay-home times, online studies are in full swing)Iam looking forward to going through your book, which , I believe , would be a highly enlightening one.
Regards.
Alakendu Das.
Sent from RediffmailNG on Android