[INDOLOGY] Veda in Kashmir released

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Wed May 19 16:31:28 UTC 2021

Congratulations, Michael, for this wonderful contribution. I could not
wait. I have already placed an order for these volumes. Best wishes,

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]