[INDOLOGY] Sad news

JR johnrobert.gardner at gmail.com
Sun May 16 00:56:37 UTC 2021

A highlight of my time in India after the WS conference in 1997 was an invitation to Melkote. He and his team were wonderful and gracious hosts. I echo Dominik’s comments regarding the meals.

It was a very meaningful week. His personal concern for me and support of my work making Vedic texts available for free on the Internet was both inspiring and touching.

JR Gardner, Ph.D., NREMT-P, I/C