[INDOLOGY] Sad news

Robert Goldman rpg at berkeley.edu
Sat May 15 18:17:32 UTC 2021

Very sad news indeed. I had visited with him in Melkote back in 1992 and was deeply impressed with his learning and helpfulness.   He will be sorely missed.
Dr. R. P.  Goldman
Catherine and William L. Magistretti Distinguished Professor in South and Southeast Asian Studies
Department of South and Southeast Asian Studies MC # 2540
The University of California at Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-2540
Tel: 510-642-4089
Fax: 510-642-2409