[INDOLOGY] Sad news

Srilata Raman s.raman at utoronto.ca
Sat May 15 18:43:19 UTC 2021

The world of Śrīvaiṣṇavism has lost a really remarkable person of the saṃpradāya, brilliant, deeply curious, very learned and yet open to thinking in critical ways about the tradition, always helpful and with a wonderful sense of humour. I knew him very well in his Melkote days and cherished his many sterling qualities. It is a very sad day indeed.

Srilata Raman,
Associate Professor of Hinduism,
University of Toronto.