[INDOLOGY] Pandit Śrī Harabhaṭṭa Śāstri's commentary on Pañcastavī

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:49:09 UTC 2021

Dear Brian,
The quick answer to your query lies on p. xxviii of the following book:

https://archive.org/details/linguistictraditionsofkashmiressaysinmemoryofpanditdinanathyakshmrinalkaulashoka_300_m/mode/2up

Best wishes.
Mrinal
-----
Mrinal Kaul (he, him, his)
Assistant Professor of Indian Philosophy
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay (IIT-B)
Powai, Mumbai 400076, INDIA
Tel: +91 022-2576-7371  Extn: 7371 (office)
email: mrinal.kaul at iitb.ac.in
www.hss.iitb.ac.in/en/faculty-profile/mrinal-kaul
https://iitbombay.academia.edu/MrinalKaul <https://mrinalkaul.academia.edu/>