[INDOLOGY] Pandit Śrī Harabhaṭṭa Śāstri's commentary on Pañcastavī

Brian Campbell revolvingsound at gmail.com
Thu May 13 17:44:43 UTC 2021

Dear Indology,

I am having a particularly difficult time accessing Pandit Śrī Harabhaṭṭa
Śāstri's commentary on Pañcastavī in five parts. Three of the parts
(Laghustava, Carcastava, and Sakalajananīstava) are available on Internet
Archive (see links below), but the remaining two (Ghaṭastava and Ambastava)
I can't see to find anywhere. I have tried variant spellings, but nothing
is popping up.

If anyone could help point me in the right direction, aside from the hard
copies in the libraries at Cal Berkeley and UChicago, I would be much
obliged. I know sometimes these things are hiding within the Internet
archive under alternate spellings, or even on other websites and so I am
hoping someone on the list may be familiar with these works and or might
have accessed them online.

Best wishes,
Brian Campbell

https://archive.org/details/pancastavamalalausatvacarcastavacommmetaryharbhattadinanathyachshastrikss90_202003_742_d/mode/2up