[INDOLOGY] Mahābhārata 11.24.17

Gaia Pintucci gaiapintucci at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 00:59:16 UTC 2021

Dear list members,

I apologize in advance for my shameless request.

I need to find out the page number of Mahābhārata 11.24.17 in the BORI
edition. It's the following stanza:
ayaṃ sa raśanotkarṣī pīnastanavimardanaḥ /
nābhyūrūjaghanasparśī nīvīvisraṃsanaḥ karaḥ //

I have searched through archive.org. One of the available pdfs of the BORI
Mahābhārata is marked as the eleventh book, but it is a mistake.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me.

With best wishes (and my eyes fixed on the tips of my shoes in
embarrassment),

Gaia Pintucci