[INDOLOGY] Conference Programme

Olivelle, J P jpo at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 19 14:45:35 UTC 2021

I was asked to post this online conference from Cambridge University on the topic of Decolonising Archives, Rethinking Canons Writing Intellectual Histories of Global Entanglements. The link below will take you to the conference website, Thought some of you may be interested in this. Best,

Patrick

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shuvatri Dasgupta <sd781 at cam.ac.uk<mailto:sd781 at cam.ac.uk>>
Subject: [UTEXAS: SUSPECTED SPAM] Conference Programme and Zoom Trial

Dear all,

I am very happy to share the conference website with the programme and registration details on there. If you can share it with your circles, and in your institutional mailing lists, I would be very grateful.

https://sites.google.com/view/darcworkshop/home?authuser=0
https://sites.google.com/view/darcworkshop/schedule?authuser=0

Warmly,
Shuvatri.