[INDOLOGY] Orissa Historical Research Journal

jacob at fabularasa.dk jacob at fabularasa.dk
Fri Mar 19 14:33:23 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for the following article:

K. Krishna Murthy: "Dice Play and its Archaeological Corroboration at
Nagarjunakonda" in Orissa Historical Research Journal no. 10, 1961, pp.
1-4.

Archive.org does not have the issue I am looking for, and while the
Odisha State Archives have an image of the front page
(http://odishaarchives.nic.in/node/165946) there are no download
options.

If anybody on the list has a scan of the article or issue I am looking
for, or know which portal to access the journal from (the Royal Library
of Copenhagen does not), I would be most grateful.

Best regards,
Jacob

Jacob Schmidt-Madsen
Postdoctoral Researcher in Indology
Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
University of Copenhagen
Denmark