[INDOLOGY] Text and translation of Avasyakacurni

Rolf Heinrich Koch rolfheiner.koch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:06:32 UTC 2021

Dear Suchandra,

the manuscript of Jinadāsa's commentary on the Niryukti ( i. e. the
cūrṇi, 2vols.) you find at

https://jainelibrary.org/list-search/

and search for

Aavashyak_Sutram_Purv_Bhag

Aavashyak_Sutram_Uttar_Bhag

The part which deals with the namokkāra-prayer (Namaskāra-niryukti: vol.
1) includes many stories. These stories I have translated into German
some decades ago, An English revision of my doctoral thesis I have sent
to the L.D. Institute in Ahmedabad about 25 years ago. The plans for
publishing it in India were never realized.

Best

Heiner

Am 09.06.2021 um 17:22 schrieb Suchandra Ghosh:
> Dear All,
> Can anyone please help me with the text of Avasyakacurni, preferably
> with translation? Only text would also help.
> Thank you,
> Regards,
> Suchandra Ghosh

Dr. Rolf Heinrich Koch