[INDOLOGY] dhammapada aṭṭhakathā 26.14

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:21:23 UTC 2021

Dear Friends,

Am I right in thinking that there is at least another volume, or two, to
this series on the Dhammapa
<https://archive.org/details/DhammapadaAtthakathaVol.2Dr.NathmalTatia/page/n15/mode/2up>da
Aṭṭhakathā? I cannot find it.

Vol. 2 ends with #6. Pāpavagga. I'm trying to find #26 Brāhmaṇavagga.
*I'm specifically interested in the story #26.14 Uggasenavatthu.*

I've spent too long today looking for an untranslated Pali version. If it's
on GRETIL then I apologize for not noticing it. These Buddhist texts are
totally unfamiliar to me. If anyone can point me toward a digitized or
scanned copy I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

All the best,

パトリック マッカートニー
Patrick McCartney, PhD
Research Affiliate - Organization for Identity and Cultural Development
(OICD), Kyoto
Research Associate - Nanzan University Anthropological Institute, Nagoya,
Japan
Visiting Fellow - South and South-east Asian Studies Department, Australian
National University
Member - South Asia Research Institute (SARI), Australian National
University

Skype / Zoom - psdmccartney
Phone + Whatsapp + Line:  +61410644259
Twitter - @psdmccartney @yogascapesinjap