Re: [INDOLOGY] Matty Weingast's Therīgāthā

Rolf Heinrich Koch rolfheiner.koch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:48:24 UTC 2021

Dear Matthew,

For several excerpts from the Pali Kanon which are compared with
Sanskrit sources (on /yogakkhema///yogakṣema/) see also:

Shozen Kumoi, The Concept of Yoga in the Nikāyas. Studies in Honour of
Heinz Bechert on the Occasion of His 65^th Birthday, Indica et Tibetica,
vol. 30, p. 407-420.

Best

Heiner

Dr. Rolf Heinrich Koch