Re: [INDOLOGY] PDF request: Jainendravyākaraṇa, Śākaṭāyanaśabdānuśāsana, Saṁkṣiptasāra Vyākaraṇa

Blinderman, Radha rblinderman at g.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 22 18:47:44 UTC 2021

Dear All,

I just received the Jainendravyākaraṇa and the Śākaṭāyanaśabdānuśāsana, so
now I only need the Saṁkṣiptasāravyākaraṇa (Saini, R. S., Jumaranandī, and
Goyīcandra. Saṅkṣiptasāravyākaraṇam. 1. āvr̥tti. ed. Dillī, Bhārata:
Bhāratīya Vidyā Prakāśana, 1995). Again, many thanks for your kind help!

Gratefully,
Radhika