[INDOLOGY] PDF request: Jainendravyākaraṇa, Śākaṭāyanaśabdānuśāsana, Saṁkṣiptasāra Vyākaraṇa

Blinderman, Radha rblinderman at g.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 22 18:27:16 UTC 2021

Dear All,

Does any of you have PDFs of the following grammars?

Jainendravyākaraṇa, with Jainendra Mahāvṛtti
Śākaṭāyanaśabdānuśāsana with Amoghavṛtti
Saṁkṣiptasāra Vyākaraṇa (Saini, R. S., Jumaranandī, and Goyīcandra.
Saṅkṣiptasāravyākaraṇam. 1. āvr̥tti. ed. Dillī, Bhārata: Bhāratīya Vidyā
Prakāśana, 1995.)

Unfortunately my university library is giving me only limited access
to Saṅkṣiptasāravyākaraṇa, does not have the edition
of Śākaṭāyanaśabdānuśāsana with Amoghavṛtti, and does not give me access to
the Jainendravyākaraṇa. I will be truly grateful if I could get your help
with these texts.

Gratefully,
Radhika