[INDOLOGY] question about the publication details of an article

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Jan 21 13:40:35 UTC 2021

Dear List members,

I am looking for an article of which I have forgotten the details. If I remember well it has appeared in BSOAS and was written by Henning or a person with a name like that. It deals with the horror vacui (maybe the words are in the title), or how missing information in inscriptions is filled in by historians. I am not so much looking for a pdf – I do have access to the electronic version of BSOAS – but would like to know where I can find it.

Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag