[INDOLOGY] Re: Puranas

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 21:39:24 UTC 2021

Thank you to David Reigle for this list and thank you to Peter Wyzlic for
the reference to the Epic and purāṇic bibliography.  On looking at Ludo
Rocher's "The Puranas" in "A History of Indian Literature" (1986) I see he
also has a bibliography for each purana he lists and a list of editions and
also a general bibliography.

Harry Spier