[INDOLOGY] Śṛṅgāraprakāśa transcription?

Elliot Stern emstern1948 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:40:39 UTC 2021

I’d like to thank Patricia Sauthoff, Michael Slouber, Victor Davella and Tim Cahill for their responses to my request. I now have a good array of transcriptions to work with. As always, this list rocks.

Elliot

Dear list members,

I have searched online in vain for a machine readable transcription of any part of Bhojarāja’s Śṛṅgāraprakāśa. Can anyone share a transcription of this text or any part of it? I am only interested in transcriptions as I have both pdfs and the physical books.

Thank you.

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029