[INDOLOGY] New Book: Tracing the Path of Yoga

Stuart Ray Sarbacker stuart.sarbacker at oregonstate.edu
Thu Feb 4 05:15:44 UTC 2021

Esteemed Colleagues,

I’m happy to announce the publication of my new book, Tracing the Path of Yoga: The History and Philosophy of Indian Mind-Body Discipline (SUNY Press: 2021). It has been a labor of love and it’s great to finally send it out into the world.

http://www.sunypress.edu/p-6988-tracing-the-path-of-yoga.aspx <http://www.sunypress.edu/p-6988-tracing-the-path-of-yoga.aspx>

If you are interested, you may use the code ZAPE21 on the SUNY website to receive a 50% discount on the hardcover. The code will be good through February 16th, 2021. It’s available for Kindle on Amazon and will be released as a more affordable paperback this summer.

Needless to say, I couldn’t have put this together without relying on the excellent work (and encouragement) of so many of you. I hope that some may find it of interest/use!

Best Wishes,
Stuart

___
Stuart Ray Sarbacker
Associate Professor
School of History, Philosophy, and Religion
Oregon State University
http://liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/users/stuart-ray-sarbacker <http://liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/users/stuart-ray-sarbacker>
https://www.shin-ibs.edu/luce/sarbacker/ <https://www.shin-ibs.edu/luce/sarbacker/>
https://oregonstate.academia.edu/StuartSarbacker <https://oregonstate.academia.edu/StuartSarbacker>