[INDOLOGY] François Gros (1933-2021)

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sun Apr 25 14:58:38 UTC 2021

Dear Srilata,

It is with deep sadness that I read this news.

I feel very much indebted to François Gros.

His name will be forever associated with the பரிபாடல் [paripāṭal], with
the தேவாரம் [tēvāram] and with many other facets of the world of Tamil
studies.

I shall miss him very much.

-- Jean-Luc

https://twitter.com/JLC1956