[INDOLOGY] Updated INDOLOGY website

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:14:38 UTC 2021

The website that supports the INDOLOGY mailman list has been updated.  The
new website can be viewed at the same address as ever,

   - http://indology.info

The design is deliberately spare, partly as a design choice and partly to
keep disk-space use to a minimum.

If you prefer to view the former website, you can still see it: the menu
item is on the right of the screen. It has been renamed old.indology.info,
and it will not be updated further.

The new website is still a work-in-progress.  As I have time, I am bringing
materials from the old website on to the new one in a structured way.

You can now vote-up your favourite websites on the "External resources
<https://indology.info/?page_id=205>" page :-)

Best wishes,

Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY list <http://indology.info> committee member