Re: [INDOLOGY] Śatapatha Brāhmana PDF needed

Lauren Bausch lauren.bausch at drbu.edu
Mon Oct 5 01:30:11 UTC 2020

Dear Harry,

In addition to what Steven shared, there is a critical edition of the
entire Kāṇva text: *Kāṇva Śatapatha: A Critical Edition*. Edited by G.W.
Pimplapure. Ujjain: Maharṣi Sāndīpani Rāṣṭriya Vedavidyā Pratiṣṭhānam,
2002, second edition 2005.

Best wishes,
Lauren

Lauren Bausch
Assistant Professor
Dharma Realm Buddhist University

"Concepts are really monsters that are reborn from their fragments."
--Deleuze and Guattari, *What is Philosophy, *p. 140.