[INDOLOGY] Price paper on 'Eastern and Western philosophy'

Robert Leach racleach at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 28 09:53:38 UTC 2020

Dear list members,

I'm writing in the hope that someone may be able to provide me with a copy
of the paper 'The Present Relations Between Eastern and Western Philosophy'
by the Oxford philosopher H. H. Price. This paper was originally published
in *The Hibbert Journal* vol. 53 no.3 (1955) and it is this version I am
after, rather than the reprinted version in *Philosophy Today *(1957).

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Robert