[INDOLOGY] Anniversary of INDOLOGY

John Brockington John.Brockington at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 23 17:10:24 UTC 2020

Dear Dominik,

Congratulations on your initiative in founding the list, which has been
such a benefit to all of us.  I am pleased to have been a small part of
it myself as a past management committee member.

Best wishes to you personally and for the continued success of the list

John

Professor J.L. Brockington
113 Rutten Lane
Yarnton