[INDOLOGY] Looking for Giri's edition of Revākhaṇḍa attributed to the Skandapurāṇa

Finnian Moore-Gerety finnian_moore-gerety at brown.edu
Sat Nov 14 21:23:36 UTC 2020

Hello Indologists—
I’m searching for a scan of the following edition of the Revākhaṇḍa attributed to the Skandapurāṇa:
Giri, Oṅkārānanda (ed.) - atha bṛhat śrīnarmadāpurāṇam revākhaṇḍam (parivardhita tṛtīya saṃskaraṇa).
Jñānasatra Prakāśana Nyāsa, Hośaṅgābāda: 1994.

I’m aware of the e-text <http://gretil.sub.uni-goettingen.de/gretil/corpustei/transformations/html/sa_skandapurANa-revAkhaNDa-rks.htm> generously input by Juergen Neuss on GRETIL, but I’d like to consult the printed edition if possible.

Yours,

Finnian M.M. Gerety
Visiting Assistant Professor of Religious Studies
[Affiliated] Faculty of Contemplative Studies and Center for Contemporary South Asia
Brown University
www.finniangerety.com <http://finniangerety.com/>