[INDOLOGY] Indian jewellery

Martin Straube straubem at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Nov 13 11:35:36 UTC 2020

Dear Alessandro,

"The Encyclopedia of India", Ed. in Chief Stanley Wolper, 2006, has a
good article on "Jewellery" in vol. II with several bibliographic
references. And, just in case you are not aware of it, a search for
"jewellery" in the SARDS database (www.sards.uni-halle.de) gives 26
results.

With best wishes
Martin