[INDOLOGY] New publication: Mārga. Paths to Liberation in South Asian Buddhist Traditions

cristina pecchia cristina.pecchia at oeaw.ac.at
Tue Nov 3 15:22:43 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,
It is our pleasure to announce the publication of the volume /Mārga.
Paths to Liberation in South Asian Buddhist Traditions./ Papers from an
international symposium held at the Austrian Academy of Sciences,
Vienna, December 17–18, 2015, edited by Cristina Pecchia and Vincent
Eltschinger. Austrian Academy of Sciences Press, Vienna 2020. Pages vi, 426.

Please find below a table of contents.
Further details are available at the publisher's website:
https://austriaca.at/8549-9?frames=yes

With best wishes,
Cristina Pecchia

-- * Dr Cristina Pecchia Institute for the Cultural and Intellectual
History of Asia (IKGA) Austrian Academy of Sciences (OEAW) FWF Austrian
Science Fund Hollandstrasse 11-13 | 1020 Vienna, AUSTRIA ikga.oeaw.ac.at