[INDOLOGY] Orientation of text in sanskrit printed book

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:01:48 UTC 2020

Thank you for this Dominik.  This reminds me that there is a three volume
book set on either devanagari printing in India or devanagari printing in
Maharashtra that has pictures of all the very first devanagari printed
books.  There was some discussion about this on the list a few years back.
I thought I had it but I can't locate it on my computer.  Does anyone
recall the title as I suspect its on archive.org.

Thanks,
Harry Spier