[INDOLOGY] Help with publication

Alfred Hiltebeitel beitel at email.gwu.edu
Sun May 24 22:59:49 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

I have a somwhat unusual request for som help. I would like to know if someone has a copy. Of Volume 6, page 22 of Thurston and Rangachari’s Castes annd Tribes of Southern India, and would be willing to make a copy of the page and the surrounding couple of pages for me. The topic is mantravadis of Kerala and their preparation of something called pilla thilam or “baby oil” using the six or seven month-old foetus of a prima para. I have only my notes and am far from my library in Colombia, S.A.

If the is some easier way to send the material,  that would likewise be much appreciated.

Than you,

Alf

Sent from my iPad