Re: [INDOLOGY] UNESCO Vimalaprabhā

Péter-Dániel Szántó szantopeterdaniel at gmail.com
Sun May 24 15:01:19 UTC 2020

Dear David,

Many thanks for your email. I'm afraid the Thor bu entry is not independent
evidence, because the blog was mine.

There are many interesting details you provide, but I'm afraid it will bore
our audience. It would be fantastic if you could find the way to digitise
the microfilm (I had a very simple scanner to do this at some point, the
only drawback was that the film had to be cut into strips of 5 frames).

In the meantime I wrote to the Unesco secretary, let's see how this "Memory
of the World" initiative can help people who are actually interested in
what that 'memory' has to say.

Once again, many thanks, and best wishes,

Peter