Re: [INDOLOGY] kośa or koṣa?

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sat May 16 00:54:39 UTC 2020

How fascinating.  Thank you, and thank you everyone who has kindly answered
with various interesting observations!

Dominik
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk
<https://www.ualberta.ca/arts/about/people-collection/dominik-wujastyk>

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada