[INDOLOGY] corona deaths

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri May 1 14:21:38 UTC 2020

With no disrespect to Indology members, I am creating a separate mailing
list for those who are interested in sharing their poetry on this or any
other topic.  Please let me know in a private message if you would like to
be added to such a list.  With best regards,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]