[INDOLOGY] WSC: Computational Sanskrit and Digital Humanities -- Date extended; Publications reg

Amba Kulkarni ambapradeep at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 04:07:29 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

In the backdrop of the situation due to COVID-19, the last date for paper
submission is extended *until Friday 17th April 2020.*

We are also glad to inform you that *ACL (Association for Computational
Linguistics)* has sponsored our event and the publications of section 19:
Computational Sanskrit and Digital Humanities will be published
*online* by *ACL
Anthology*, soon after the conference is over.

Please note that our section invites *FULL* Papers.

Please visit http://www.wsc2021.com.au/computational-and-digital-humanities/
for further details.

Looking forward to your contribution,

With kind regards,
Gérard Huet, Amba Kulkarni, Ian McCrabb, (Convenors)
Amba Kulkarni and Oliver Hellwig (Programme Chairs)

--

आ नो भद्रा: क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वत: ll
Let noble thoughts come to us from every side.

Professor & Head
Department of Sanskrit Studies
University of Hyderabad
Prof. C.R. Rao Road