[INDOLOGY] World Sanskrit Conference. Deadline for abstracts extended to 17 April 2020

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 24 01:26:56 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues

We understand the uncertainties that we are all facing in the current climate, as a result of COVID-19, and restrictions on travel and the need for social distancing.

The organising committee would like to assure you that we take this situation seriously, and continue to closely monitor the advice and directions of our health experts and goverments.

At this stage, we have no reason to think that there is a need to cancel WSC2021, and as such, planning continues as normal.

We do understand that it is a busy time for you right now. Because of this, we have extended the deadline for submission of abstracts (individual papers) until Friday 17 April 2020.

Please CLICK HERE<https://www.wsc2021.com.au/activity/abstract-submission/> to view the regular sections (themes), and special panels that will be offered at WSC2021.

To submit an abstract, or view/edit abstract(s) already submitted, please click on the link below.

Abstract Submission - individual paper<https://kaigi.eventsair.com/world-sanskrit-conference/abstract-submission?Token=x1aROkH3ac44FImjxXndYNhoW3ilU9YT3b3m51BfZUYJ2DKpuclk7ox8jaspjezg>

To those of you who have already submitted an abstract, and/or registered to attend WSC2021, we thank you, and look forward to seeing you in Canberra in January. We are of course offering a full refund in the event that the coronovirus crisis does continue, and the conference is not able to proceed. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance when you book your flights.

You will be notified from 30 June 2020 whether your abstract has been selected for presentation at WSC2021.

Please do not hesitate to contact the Conference Secretariat, Kaigi Conferencing and Events if you have any queries at this stage.

Apologies for cross-posting,

With best wishes,

WSC2021 Secretariat
Kaigi Conferencing and Events
Level 1, The Realm, 18 National Circuit
Barton ACT 2600
Australia

Email: sanskrit at kaigi.com.au
Phone: +61 2 6198 3218
Website: www.wsc2021.com.au<http://www.wsc2021.com.au/>

[cid:8e606bd5-3154-4d83-aea3-9604dfd5c4b9]
McComas Taylor
Associate Professor
Reader in Sanskrit
College of Asia and the Pacific