[INDOLOGY] World Sanskrit Conference 2021: Deadline for Abstracts, 31 March 2020

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 17 22:31:20 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues

On behalf of the WSC2021 Organising Committee, I would like to thank all those scholars who have already submitted abstracts, even amid this time of great uncertainty.

The deadline for the submission of abstracts is less than two weeks away: Tuesday 31 March.  If you have not yet submitted your abstract for either our regular sections or special panels, we actively encourage you to do so as soon as possible.

While our conference is still ten months away, we recognise a number of conferences have been cancelled or postponed due to the COVID-19 situation and some organisations have restricted travel. We will continue to monitor the situation and observe any directives from medical authorities or national governments, but at this stage, we fully intend that the WSC will go ahead as planned, 18-22 January 2021.

We have, however, modified our cancellation policy so that anyone forced to cancel due to illness or imposition of a travel ban will be fully refunded.

With best wishes,

McComas Taylor

[cid:d60a19c5-39c0-4acc-9cc9-ba3f3b264465]
McComas Taylor
Associate Professor
Reader in Sanskrit
College of Asia and the Pacific