[INDOLOGY] Pali suttas in Burmese alphabet

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:31:59 UTC 2020

There is this unicode related multilingual support discussion here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Multilingual_support_(Burmese)

There is an online tool here:

https://www.ushuaia.pl/transliterate/?ln=en

Please check if it helps.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 2:29 PM James Hartzell via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Hi
>
> A colleague not on this list sent me the following question:
>
> "I had a request from someone wanting to transliterate Pali suttas
> written in the Burmese alphabet using the roman alphabet.
>
> Do you know anyone who may be able to help with this transliteration
> work, or who I might ask for help."
>
> Any suggestions will be much appreciated
>
> Cheers
> James
>
> --
> James Hartzell, PhD (2x)
> Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language (BCBL), Donostia, Spain
> Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC), The University of Trento, Italy
> Center for Buddhist Studies, Columbia University, USA

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Director,  Inter-Gurukula-University Centre , Indic Academy
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.