[INDOLOGY] Question

Walter Slaje walter.slaje at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:42:06 UTC 2020

Looking up the article in question (s.v. *kīla*, n.m., *kīlaka*, n.m., it
mentions Somaśambhupaddhati (ed. Brunner, vol. 3, p. 592, with note on the
same), Jayākhyasaṃhitā 28.64a; Pādmasaṃhitā 32.239cd.

"La mention du *kīlaka* est courante à l’époque moderne" should mean "is
[still] in use today"

A.P. = André Padoux (1920–2017).

Regards,

WS