Re: [INDOLOGY] Metre of gopī-gītam

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sun Jun 14 00:58:40 UTC 2020

Dear Harry,

     I have a pdf of the Mandāramarandacampū in the Kāvyamālā series, and
of the three volume edition of Apte's dictionary edited by P. K. Gode and
C. G. Karve.  "The Cologne Digital Sanskrit Dictionaries website gives a
publication date of 1957" because the three volumes were published in the
three successive years 1957, 1958 and 1959.  If you need these pdfs, I can
send them to you via WeTransfer.  Let me know.  Best,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]