[INDOLOGY] Searching archive.org: Canada/Sanskrit (Jonathan Silk)

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:37:44 UTC 2020

just something else I noticed today: there are several volumes of the
Orientalistische Literaturzeitung on Archive from the Toronto Library,
entirely without any indication of date or volume number! It simply cannot
be the case that this is the complete metadata in the UT library system,
this would make no sense. So something has gone wrong somewhere in
transferring materials into Archive, i fear.

Jonathan