Re: [INDOLOGY] Thieme on Īśopaniṣad

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sat Jul 25 03:10:19 UTC 2020

Thanks, Aleksandar,

     Your guess is similar to mine.  Will try to get hold of Signe Cohen's
"Text and Authority in the Older Upanishads" (Brill 2008).  I am currently
reading Śaṅkara's Bhāṣya on the Īśā Upaniṣad, and in that context
re-reading lot of secondary materials.  Best,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]