Re: [INDOLOGY] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Rigveda Samhita with New Vedic fonts

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Jan 2 15:10:01 UTC 2020

Dear Krishnaprasad Ji,

     Your fonts look great.  I have a question about the marking for
dīrgha-svarita.  I have not seen such a separate marking for dīrgha-svarita
in other editions of the R̥gveda that I have.  What is the source for such
a separate marking?

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguisticst
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]