[INDOLOGY] Pdf request - Yoginitantra and article

Rajeev P. Jain rpjain1903 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 09:42:50 UTC 2020

Motilal (mlbdnab at gmail.com) has published Yoga Tarangini:A Rare Commentary on Goraksa sataka-Text with Romannized version,commentary & English translation by Swami Veda Bharti/Jan K Brzezinski 350 pages USD 25(this cost includes price &postage by air).You can order the book directly if the need be.

Rajeev  Jain
10 A Rajniwas Marg
Civil Lines
'ANANDA'-villa # 7